Professional Painting and Staining
Your house is your fortress and you want it to be beautiful and comfortable. However, most homeowners also know that keeping the home beautiful and comfortable requires continuous maintenance and repair. In fact, the quickest and easiest way to make your home appear beautiful and new is by painting it on the outside and inside, and by hiring a professional company to do the job.
At Otis & Frank General Contracting, LLC, we understand that you want your premises to look beautiful. As we are a remodeling and construction firm with many years of experience in the field, we know exactly what to do to revamp your premises to enhance its appearance internally and externally. We have hundreds of colors and textures to choose from to make your home look its best. We recommend using Benjamin Moore Paint or Behr Paint.
INTERIOR WALL TREATMENTS WITH SPECIAL WALL PAINTS
Changing interior paint is recommended once every five years. Beautiful paint jobs can accentuate interior areas and enhance the visual appeal of a home making it seem inviting and comfortable.
Another reason to paint your premises is to eliminate smell and challenge fading. Cooking grease, candles, smoke, fireplace soot and the general smells of a home can easily be trapped in paint layers resulting in a musty smelling home. On top of that, uneven sun exposure can also cause paint to fade and peel in certain areas, resulting in uneven patchy areas on walls. The best way to prevent this is by repainting your premises with the best quality paints.
Borders, faux finishes, shading, tinted walls, neutral colored walls, earth tones, accent colors on one wall or along one corner are all ideal ways to brighten up an interior. Achieving these results is possible, but only if you have trained professional painters who will understand your needs and translate them on to painted walls.
Repairing masonry is not something that homeowners can do themselves. It is a good idea to hire a professional company like Otis & Frank General Contracting, LLC to assess your home, and to carry out simple or complex masonry and restoration projects. We install and repair walkways, steps, driveways, foundations, retaining walls, chimneys, and pavers.
PROJECTS THAT REQUIRE PROFESSIONAL MASONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Tuck pointing or re-pointing cracked masonry is something that requires a professional company. Our company will assess and carry out stonework, stone patching or replacement, brick repairs, masonry cracks, wall repairs, water masonry and caulking of different masonry surfaces. The professionals you hire will also assess historic stuccos and brick surfaces and provide detailed help on how to restore it to its once pristine condition.
- Older buildings and homes frequently face problems with deteriorating chimneys. Damaged chimneys can cause ventilation and other problems. A good masonry repair company will assess the roof, fireplace and chimney, and bring them back up to code.
- Repairing cracked masonry is slightly more complicated that just patching broken spots. Structural engineers and masons usually work together to assess the strength of the cracked blocks and suggest supportive overhead work or replacements, in case they are required.
- It is easy to waterproof your masonry walls, driveways or patios in order to ensure that they do not get waterlogged and damaged. A professional masonry company will help you with the same.
- Bricks and masonry, found on the exterior of several homes, tend to fade with time. Pressure cleaning or sandblasting of these surfaces helps remove stains and retain the original characteristics of the work.
- For new masonry projects, it is a good idea to consult with a company that has at least 5 - 10 years of experience in the masonry field. The company you hire will design, plan and construct your project according to your requirements. Of course, the budget and time frame will vary according to the project you have in mind and the company you have chosen.
- Masonry Restoration
- Chimney Problems
- Masonry Repair
- Waterproof masonry
- Masonry Cleaning
- New Masonry Projects
Deck Installation and Repair
The appearance of your home has a great effect on your lifestyle, and for those of you who are interested in selling your home, its aesthetics and high functionality can increase its resale value.
So, you already have the perfect home, but you would like to add more living space on the outside. It is always a better option to get professionals to install or repair decks on your home. With Otis & Frank General Contracting, LLC., you are always rewarded with the highest quality workmanship so that your home is the best you can hope for.
Siding Installation and Repair
Siding is an integral facet of your home décor and safety. The term 'Siding' is generally used to refer to the exterior cladding of your home that serves to protect it from all kinds of weather effects and shed water effectively.
In fact, replacing the existing siding or introducing a fresh one in your home is a great and inexpensive way to transform its look dramatically. Siding enhances the aesthetic appeal of your house and raises its value in the real estate market.
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF HIRING PROFESSIONAL SIDING SPECIALISTS
Siding is among those home improvement and property maintenance tasks that should be left to the experts. A professional touch is extremely important for error-free siding and 100% desired protection.
Certified property maintenance companies like Otis & Frank General Contracting, LLC have all the required licenses and are rightly insured for their workers' and customers' safety. These firms also impart requisite siding training to their staff for the most immaculate job, thus maintaining high work standards. So wouldn't it be the best to let siding professionals carry out this simple yet effective home improvement task? Do that and we are sure that you will reap the benefits for a long time to come
Gutter Installation Repair & Cleaning
We, at Otis & Frank Contracting, LLC., understand the need for professional home maintenance services. Cleaning and maintaining your home is something that you do every day; but, there are some jobs a homeowner just cannot do. Cleaning gutters is just one of them. In fact, why should you do these jobs, when a company like us will do it for you?
Yes, your gutters gather dirt, mud, leaves and other unwanted materials, and by the end of spring / summer; there is a very good chance that your gutters are filled with a wide range of refuse. Cleaning out your gutters is simple; just remove the debris and dump it out, but getting on your roof and staying safe and stable while you get the job done is rather risky. This is where hiring professionals to do the job is your best option. We install, repair, and clean all types of gutters. All of our gutter work is guaranteed.
You probably are of the belief that it is easy to clean your gutters yourself; but be warned; the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission states that more than 2% of the emergency room visits in the US are due to ladder falls. A professional home renovation, repair, and maintenance firm will have trained staff, safety equipment, and special materials to clean out gutters
Home Additions — Fulfilling Your Requirements, Reflecting Your Style
There is a no stone you would leave unturned to make your home beautiful, both on the inside and outside. The appearance of your home has a great effect on your lifestyle, and for those of you who are interested in selling your home, its aesthetics and high functionality can increase its resale value.
So, you already have the perfect home, but you would like to add more living space or a new room. It is always a better option to get professionals to beautify your home. With Otis & Frank General Contracting, LLC., you are always rewarded with the highest quality workmanship so that your home is the best you can hope for.
From start to finish, we work with the architect/design, permitting, variances, ordering materials, and putting it all together in a timely fashion
TYPES OF ADDITIONS / RENOVATIONS
However perfect your home is, there is always something you would like to add to it. At Otis & Frank General Contracting, LLC we understand your need to make it better. This is why there are several space addition services we offer, which include:
- Custom Design/Build Addition
- Custom Basement Build/Renovation
- Custom Attic Build/Renovation
- Custom Natural or Composite Wood Deck
- Custom Dormer/Bump out
- Sunroom/Screened porch